Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sketchbookery part dew




It means part two. In Spanish.


I got a full time freelance job with Emerald City Games, which has been a blast to work on, though I'm not allowed to say anything about it. Since it's gonna be a while before I can show anything, here's some junk outta the sketchbook. I really need to improve at drawing volumes and forms. And gesture. And depicting the figure more expressively. And incorporate more exaggeration and appeal.

I need more life drawing.

2 comments:

Camilo said...

Word, dude, word

NePaul Wilson said...

Congrats on getting the job at Emerald City Games. I've always wanted to work in the game industry doing illustration and what not (still trying my damnest to get into Bungie and Bioware...which I hear is hiring at the moment actually).

Great forms as well, personally I like to go to the mall and draw people, lots of movement and expression all around. Either that or go to a zoo. Ideal places for study.